- All the flamenco styles programmed in more than 200 rhythm patterns
- 92 real sounds of extraordinary quality: clapping, cajón, udu drum, hand drum, drum kit, djembe, shaker…
- All the tracks you need to create and compose your own patterns
- Play or silence only the track you want
- Stereo sound, mute, solo, panoramic, volume, BPM… Mix the instruments as you like.
- Use the Natural Recording feature and write patterns with the keyboard as if you were playing a percussion instrument
- Rhythm patterns up to 12 beats
- Choose the tempo (BPM) you want between 1 and 600
- An indicator keeps you informed of what beat you’re on, marking the accentuated beats in red
- You can choose how to play the patterns: solos, accompanied by the metronome in quarter notes, 8th notes, triplets, 16th notes, quintuplets… Or choose only the metronome sound.
- Organize your patterns in folders
The official patterns were programmed by Jesús Mañeru
The sound samples were recorded in Estudios Brazil by:
Percussionist: Jesús Mañeru / Sound engineer: Javier Ortiz